November 25, 2010

Back Blogging and Why?!

Hello!! So, I'm back blogging and why? I can see two or three reasons, I am hoping to find out more as I type..
  • Ramsu's blogging and so is Singam... Check out their blogs :
    http://karthikselvas.blogspot.com/ and http://ramshandilya.blogspot.com/
  • Wow, now that the "cheap" part is out of the way, I saw this episode on House MD (MUST WATCH) about this lady who's whole life is spent blogging, it sorta made me want to get blogging too!
  • Can't really think of any more reasons people, so I'll stop it here and continue with the general crap that I actually set out to tell... So, read on...
First up, watch the following :
Dexter and House are top on the list of my favorite, running TV shows
and some movies that caught my attention recently are Sweeney Todd, Remember Me and The Social Network..
Views and discussion topics on these shows and movies are welcome, it'll help get my blog started with.. I know all the old posts are crap.. I did them when I was this *shows little finger* small.. So, have a look, have a laugh and keep checking out.. I'll try putting up some reviews, useful stuff and try keeping this page interesting!

Cheers,
Deepak Valagam ( Boy! I love my last name! *pride* )



2 comments:

Ramsundar Shandilya said...

I didnt know u blogged earlier..
Lol...Hampi pics!

karthik selva said...

machan apdiye kolangal, metti oli, annamalai, chitthi lam sethuko da :D